« Home | GM and Ford Debt Ratings Cut to Junk » | One Way to Shrink the Money Supply » | China offers Pandas but won't Pander » | BEI 1Q05 Earnings Release » | Branding is the Next Blog Evolution » | Bundling in the Air » | Finger Reappears » | The Giants are Slowly Waking » | Omaha Oracle Foresees Biblical End for Hedge Funds » | More or Less Luxury? » 

Saturday, May 07, 2005 

A Special Mother's Day Memory

Shawn Rubbin lost her mom to ovarian cancer in November 2003. She has written a beautiful and haunting song that took over a year to write. Shawn explains "The music was always there, but the lyrics danced among the memories and emotions, refusing to land with the melody as I struggled to deal with the loss of my Mom."

"Finally complete, I intended to give the song to my family. As Mother's Day approached, I decided to do something else.

This song is a Mother's Day gift to my Mom. It is also a gift for you."

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from vega5960 tagged with wonder. Make your own badge here.
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates